Friday, March 27, 2009

the inspiration for this blog!

From Facebook, listed oldest to newest (I had to include all of these because they were amazing.)


"... What the hell dimond shredies Its the same thing as the squares Turn the square to the side a bit and you got a dimond fuck"


"... That piece off shit, lier , lier. Lier pants on fire. Better have a good fucking excuse. Or don't fucking come home"


"... Any one know who got stabed at the odeon tonight ?"


"... its one thing to call me names but in front of my son now he's calling me them. your sutch a hero"


"... loves him ... fuck .. and its never gonna change ... fuck ... with him I am at peace :("


"... is figuring pros and cons and you know what it comes down to if I were about to die the only person I would want holding me is you. you fuck ! "


"... says STOP what your doing and love me now!!!!!!!!!! "





Send your submission to statuscringe @ gmail . com!

1 comment: